Friday, March 29, 2013

Hangzhou Interpreter Steven Tu back to his blog

I'm back!

It has been a long time since I wrote last post. Two reasons: 1.  I have two jobs. One is business interpreter, one is sourcing agent. I have been very busy. I have to go out to interpret for my clients. When I don't go out, I need to source factories/suppliers for my clients. 2. I live in Mainland China(Hangzhou, Zhejiang), it is difficult to access blogger from China. Anway, I am about to spend some time updating my blog.

On March 11th, 12th, 13th, I translated meetings for  a Syrian company. They have a textile factory in Syria. Because of the war in Syria, their factory stopped. So they came to China to seek a textile factory as their business partner. They visited factories in Haining, Yuhang, and Shaoxing. All these places are adjacent to Hangzhou. They source curtain fabrics, the width has to be 3.00m after finishing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment