Sunday, January 12, 2014

hi.steven.tu[at]gmail.com Reference letter from Lennon Rod

I met Steven thru a Online search, 4 weeks of emails to and fro, were spent by me learning and discussing my options having never purchased in or visited China. He found the suppliers/ factory that almost perfectly fitted my needs, all was arranged and purchased by day 2. 
We then visited Yiwu international Trade Market which I believe is a must for all new buyers. However you may not need him down there for more than a day. 
It was enlightening how honest Chinese are to deal with, they are firm, fair but not ruthless. Then once a sale is made very very helpful and friendly. 

Steven was also, we had an agreed cost per day and commission on sales that you need to factor in , but in the along run was worth every penny for us. 
He has a good driver as well, but prices and time frames need to be specific, per hour or per day etc. 
The hotel he recommended near him was great cheap $55 US inc breakfast for a room which was very handy to the Metro and therefore city and other places. 
The only negative is I think Steven should give people a itinerary and time frame of what will be done or where visited at the start of each day or the evening before. 
He also could highlight a few locations within Hangzhou that are a must to see. 
I suggest the Song Dynasty market area at night near Wushan Square and of course the West lake area where you can hire tandem bikes. 

all in all I give him a 8 out of 10 as we achieved all we wanted in 4 days


Lennon Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment