Friday, October 19, 2012

English interpreter/translator in Hangzhou, Shanghai, Shaoxing, Jiaxing, Zhuji, Huzhou



Hi, this is Steven Tu. I'm an English-Chinese interpreter with 4-year experience. I'm based in Hangzhou. Hangzhou is the capital city of Zhejiang province. Shanghai, Zhuji, Huzhou, JiaxingHaining, Shaoxing(Keqiao) are Hangzhou's neighboring cities so I can travel there if needed. Here I want to mention Keqiao and Haining. Keqiao is a town in Shaoxing, but it is the textiles city of china. Haining is a country-level city under the jurisdiction of Jiaxing, it is  known for its leather industry. It is the China Leather City. If you need my services, please contact me:
email: hangzhou.interpreter[at]gmail.com
(Please replace "[at]" with "@")
Skype: steven.hangzhou
Mobile phone: 86-0-136-5666-2948

Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment