Friday, October 19, 2012

Steven Tu---Experienced English interpreter/translator based in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province




Email: hangzhou.interpreter[at]gmail.com (Please replace "[at]" with "@")

Hello, this is Steven. I am an experienced freelance English-Chinese interpreter in Hangzhou,China. I have extensive experience in interpreting for business purposes. Before I become a freelance interpreter, I was already an interpreter in companies whose clients are from English-speaking countries. Now I work as a freelance interpreter and purchasing agent. I live in Hangzhou and my city is close to Shanghai, Jiaxing,Huzhou, Haining, Ningbo, Shaoxing and Yiwu. So far, I have provided service to clients from US, UK, Netherlands, Indonesia,Canada, Singapore,Germany, Malaysia, Australia, etc. My previous clients include Amiya Capital LLP, Oso BioPharmaceuticals Manufacturing, Jupi Corporation, Sunny USA, Carlisle Brass,KMA Textiles, etc. Testimonials from my previous clients available upon request.
I offer the following services:
1.Travel arrangement including hotel booking
2.Factory visiting, on-site interpretation/translation
3. Business meeting interpretation
4.Trade fair interpretation/translation
5. Sourcing/purchasing agent
6. Factory/shipment inspection
7. Help start a business in China

Please contact me if you need my service.
Email:
hangzhou.interpreter
[at]gmail.com (Please replace "[at]" with "@")
Phone: (086) 136 5666 2948
Skype: steven.hangzhou
Address: Binjiang district, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China.




Source(s): Hangzhou Interpreter & Translator-Linkedin Hangzhou Interpreter & Translator---Google+ Hangzhou Interpreter & Translator--Google sites

No comments:

Post a Comment