Sunday, October 13, 2013

mip-interpreter[at]foxmail.com English-Chinese Business Interpreter

Email: hangzhou.interpreter[at]gmail.com (Please replace "[at]" with "@")
Hello everyone, this is Steven Tu. I am an experienced English-Chinese business translator, sourcing agent and China business & investment consultant. I live in Hangzhou, China. I have extensive experience in interpreting for business purposes. I’ve also helped many foreign companies purchase products from China. So far, I have provided services to clients from US, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore, Netherlands, Indonesia, Chile, Germany, Italy, India, etc. The places I often visit with my foreign clients are Hangzhou, Shaoxing(Keqiao, Shengzhou, Shangyu), Jinhua(Yiwu, Yongkang), Ningbo, Jiaxing, Huzhou, Shanghai. Testimonials from my previous clients available upon request.

I offer the following services:
1. Looking for factories/suppliers
Theoretically speaking, I can source any product. In terms of experience, I am experienced in sourcing bags, fabrics/textiles, garments, bicycles, leather, lipstick cases, derma roller, etc.

2. Trip planning
This includes finding out the addresses of meetings, working out the optimal itinerary, booking necessary train tickets, booking hotels, making appointments, etc.

3. Business interpreting
Interpret meetings for business purpose, usually for purchasing.

4. Looking for potential investors or business partners

Please contact me if you need my service.
Email: hangzhou.interpreter[at]gmail.com (Please replace "[at]" with "@")
hi.steven.tu[at]gmail.com
Skype: steven.hangzhou
Phone: (086) 136 5666 2948
Address: Binjiang district, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China.

No comments:

Post a Comment