Friday, July 5, 2013

hi.steven.tu[at]gmail.com Reference letter for Mr. Steven Tu




To whom it may concern

Reference letter for Mr. Steven Tu

I approached Mr. Steven thru the web.

I’ve been surprised so much by this quick answers: I had always the impression that he always stays on the issues that principals are posing to him and he wants to reply and solve anything in a quick time.

His skill to set up meetings and schedules is perfect.

Also by approaching customers he is always serious and diligent.

I’m planning to involve him in some business cooperation I do like to develop in China, because I liked him so much how he works.

For what above I recommend everybody not to hesitate to contact him and work with him just only for translations or even more, because you will be fully happy.

Kind Regards

Alberto Ceria-Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment