Thursday, May 23, 2013

hi.steven.tu[at]gmail.com Letter of Recommendation for Steven Tu By Adam



Letter of Recommendation for Steven Tu

After deciding to visit China to tour factories, I was quite concerned on making my trip a productive one.  I figured that by simply speaking with the factories and sending some emails back and forth I could just wing the rest.  While doing some general Google searches to prepare for my visit I came across Stevens profile as a “Business Interpreter”.  The testimonies of his previous clients validating his professional and intelligent service got me thinking.  I called and spoke with Steven who spoke very good English, about my upcoming trip.  I became quickly aware at the poor decision I was making in hoping I could just “wing” my trip and make things work.  Hiring Steven became an easy decision although I was still concerned I had never hired anyone from outside the USA, but Steven quickly eased my fears.  Steven immediately began a thorough search of factories meeting my needs, making reservations for hotels, hiring transportation, and creating factory touring schedules.  Steven met me promptly and went directly to work.  Stevens help in interpreting my complex ideas from English to Chinese was invaluable.  Because of his hard work and intelligent understanding I was able to accomplish every goal I had set for my first trip to China.  I would not hesitate to hire Steven again.  On my next visit to China I will hire Steven again.  I am positive that had I not hired him, my trip would have been a waste of time and financial resources.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment